JOBBIE Peanut Butter Cornflakes Cookies
by Fifi Leong (@fifileongmy IG)
A must-try raya cookie, so simple and easy to prepare for this Hari Raya season. Crushed cornflakes are coated with a layer of peanut butter mixture, and then spooned into cute mini cases topped with coloured sprinkles before baking.
- 30 g honey (2 tbsp)
- 30 g brown sugar (2 tbsp)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 130 g JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 120 g cornflakes
- 50 g almond flakes or peanut flakes
- 5 g white sesame seeds
- 25 g raisins
- 25 g dried cranberries
- small paper cups
- baking tray
- airtight jars
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Distribute paper cups onto baking tray out of the oven.
- In saucepan, add honey, brown sugar and salt. Cook over low heat until sugar is melted.
- Add peanut butter and stir well.
- Add cornflakes, almond flakes, white sesame seeds, raisin and cranberries, mix well. Scoop cornflakes mixture with a spoon into paper cups.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (160ºC). Allow to cool before serving or storing in airtight jars.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW