JOBBIE Peanut Butter Tang Yuan
by Nikita (@nikitaawong IG)
- 150g glutinous rice flour
- 60g wheat starch
- 60g sugar
- 30g shortening
- 120ml water
- JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- Brown Sugar
Tang Yuan broth
- 300g Chinese almonds
- 1.5L water
- 100g rock sugar
- 30ml milk
- Strained the soaked almonds and tip into a blender. Add the water and blitz until smooth and thick.
- Remove excess water using a strainer and transfer the mixture into a saucepan. Gently simmer the mixture with rock sugar over low heat for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Make the peanut butter filling - Place peanut buttter into a bowl and let sit in the fridge for a few hours until it slightly hardens. (optional- you may add as much or as little sugar as you please).
- Make the dumpling skin - Place all the powder ingredients into a bowl and mix well. To avoid dough from getting dry, split dough into two portions and wrap in cling film until ready to use.
- Wrap the peanut butter filling with the dough and make into a ball. Repeat until the dough and filling are used up.
- Cook the peanut butter tang yuan balls in boiling water until they float.
- Drain and transfer into a bowl of almond cream.
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW