JOBBIE Peanut Butter Muesli Bar
by Fifi Leong (@fifileongmy IG)
Are you too rushed to make breakfast? Need something nutty, simple to make, and delicious grab-and-go snacks? Why not try making Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bars. They are made from only 7 plant-based ingredients and no baking is required. Nutritious muesli bar loaded with the nuts and seeds. So, peanut butter lovers, shall we have a bite?
- ½ cup (120 g) JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds or ground flaxseeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, black or white
- 140 g (1½ cup) rolled oats
- 4 tbsp macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- square pan (16 cm x 16 cm)
- parchment paper
- In a big mixing bowl, place peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and water. Mix until combined.
- Add chia seeds, sesame, rolled oats and macadamia nuts. Stir all together.
- Line a square pan (16 cm x 16 cm) with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture to the pan and press them down firmly with back of a spoon.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 20-30 minutes. Take out and remove it from the pan. Cut in slices and serve immediately.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW