JOBBIE Peanut Butter Chicken Floss Sandwich
Such a simple idea, generously spreading your bread toast with peanut butter, then coating it with savoury chicken floss and seaweed shreds. The combination is very flavourful, I bet you will fall in love with it after the first bite!
- 4 slices white sandwich bread
- 2 tbsp JOBBIE Chunky Classic Peanut Butter
- 2-3 tbsp chicken floss
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds, black or white
- 2 tsp toasted seaweed
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Generously spread peanut butter on 2 slices sandwich bread. Top with another 2 slices. Cut the crust off from white sandwich bread and further cut each sandwich into 4 squares (so you have 8 squares in total).
- Mix chicken floss, sesame seeds and seaweed in a small bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly on sandwich squares and coat with chicken floss mixture. Serve immediately.
Replace sesame seeds and toasted seaweed with 3 tsp furikake (Japanese rice seasoning, any flavour).
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW