JOBBIE Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Greek Yogurt
Something special happens when you add peanut butter and chocolate chips to Greek yogurt. The tang of the yogurt and the sweetness of the peanut butter takes on this totally different flavour, that reminds me of cookie dough.
Bonus tip - this is just as wonderful, if not better, as a frozen treat!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla bean
- 1-2 tbsp JOBBIE Chunky Classic Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp crushed biscuits or cornflakes
- some blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Stir peanut butter in Greek yogurt.
- Add vanilla and honey and stir.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, biscuits and blueberries. Serve immediately.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW