Chocolate Shell Spirulina JOBBIE Peanut Butter Oat Bites
by Qiun (IG @lifeqiun)
These nutritious oat bite balls are easy to make with simple ingredients. It is optional to add Spirulina powder. Covered in chocolate shell, a healthy treat that you can snack on anytime!
Recipe makes 6-8 balls
- Oat flour 6 tbsp
- Chopped almonds 2 tbsp
- Chia seeds 1 tsp
- Blue Spirulina powder 1 tsp (optional)
- JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter 2 tbsp
- Soymilk 3-4 tbsp (add until the mixture can form a dough)
- Dark chocolate (bar/chips) 2-3 pieces
- Olive oil 1-2 tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. The mixture should be dough-like and easily shape into ball.
- Shape the dough into small balls and set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and olive oil (water bath method).
- Coat the oat bites with melted chocolate and put them in containers separately.
- Keep them in the fridge at least 30 minutes to let it harden.
- Now it is ready to eat! Keep in airtight container up to 2-4 days.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW