JOBBIE Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Ganache Dip
by Chimuka (IG @bitesbychi)
If you’re like me and aren’t so keen on waiting 3 hours before baking your cookies, this is the recipe for you! I hope you ENJOY these peanut butter cookies, dipped in chocolate ganache with a dash of almond nibs!
- 107g unsalted butter
- 67g JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 40g palm sugar
- 40g light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 110g all-purpose flour
- 50g quick oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 60g dark chocolate
- 10g full cream milk
- almond nibs (optional)
- Start by mixing together all your wet ingredients and sugar using an electric mixer then fold in the dry ingredients by hand using a wooden spatula.
- Wrap your cookie dough in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C and proceed to roll out equal sized balls of cookie dough.
- Flatten them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and then bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- For the chocolate ganache, pour chocolate and milk into a mug and warm in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Dip each cookie into the ganache and sprinkle on some almond nibs for added texture (optional).
Watch recipe video here
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW