JOBBIE Peanut Butter Banana Brownie
by Pei Ching (IG @peiching1111 )
Banana and peanut butter are best friends and everyone knows that, but have you tried combining them into a healthier version brownie?
- 150g JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 50g Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Plain Flour
- 50g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 30g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Bananas
- Unsalted butter water-barrier heating to liquid. Or you can also microwave butter for 30 minutes.
- Add olive oil and honey, whisk until combined.
- Add eggs and whisk again for 1 minute until combined.
- Add plain flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and salt mix well with spatula.
- Add mashed bananas mix well with spatula.
- Add dark chocolate chips mix well with spatula.
- Place baking paper on rectangle or square non-stick cake mould.
- Mix peanut butter well and scoop teaspoon by teaspoon on batter to form a layer of peanut butter.
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cover with remaining batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow brownie to cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serve.
Watch recipe video here
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW