JOBBIE Peanut Butter Coffee Cheesecake Overnight Oats
by Wayne (@dough_and_stove IG)
Overnight oats is probably the last thing on your list as dessert... but this 3-layer overnight oats with JOBBIE Creamy Classic Peanut Butter 🥜🧈 Coffee ☕, and a whipped Cream Cheese frosting 🧀 will change your mind!
As a plus, dessert as breakfast in disguise so no one can judge!
Recipe (One 400ml Jar/ JOBBIE Peanut Butter Jar)
PB and Coffee Oats Base
- Rolled Oats, 50 + 50g
- Milk, 120 + 120g
- Honey, 5g
- Vanilla, 2g
- JOBBIE Creamy Classic Peanut Butter, 30g
- Coffee, 3g + Hot Water, 5g
- In one bowl, mix 50g rolled oats, 120g milk, vanilla, and 30g Peanut Butter together.
- Mix 3g Coffee with 5g Hot Water.
- In another bowl, mix 50g rolled oats, 120g milk, 5g honey and coffee.
- Set aside at refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Whipped Cream Cheese
- Cream Cheese, 100g
- Castor Sugar, 60g
- Salt, <1g
- Vanilla, 1-2g
- Heavy Cream, 160g
- Beat Cream Cheese with Castor Sugar and Salt until smooth.
- Add in Vanilla, and drizzle Heavy Cream gradually on the side while beating.
- Beat until stiff peak. Set aside.
- After oats has thickened, layer bottom of jar with one layer of coffee oats, followed by whipped cream cheese, then PB oats.
- Repeat until jar is full.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW