Traditional Peanut Cookies with JOBBIE Peanut Butter
- 200g JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter
- 180g flour
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk (to brush cookies surface)
- Mix all ingredients (except egg yolk) together to form a cookie dough.
- Use a layer of aluminium foil on baking tray, form cookie dough into small round balls and arrange on baking tray.
- Brush a layer of egg yolk on the surface, use straw to poke lightly on the cookies to form a small circle.
- Preheat oven to 170°C, bake for 20-25 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Cool completely before keeping into air-tight containers.
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW