Traditional Peanut Cookies with JOBBIE Peanut Butter
- 200g JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter
- 180g flour
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk (to brush cookies surface)
- Mix all ingredients (except egg yolk) together to form a cookie dough.
- Use a layer of aluminium foil on baking tray, form cookie dough into small round balls and arrange on baking tray.
- Brush a layer of egg yolk on the surface, use straw to poke lightly on the cookies to form a small circle.
- Preheat oven to 170°C, bake for 20-25 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Cool completely before keeping into air-tight containers.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW