Taiwanese Peanut Sauce Noodle with JOBBIE Peanut Butter
by Jollene Kiew
Peanut Sauce Ingredients (serves 2):
- JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter 3 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic 1 tbsp (optional)
- Hot water (a little)
- Prepare peanut sauce by mixing well the peanut sauce ingredients.
- Cook noodle, soak in cold water to prevent lump of noodle and drain water.
- Add cucumber shreds, carrots shreds and a sunny side up egg.
- Serve with peanut sauce.
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW