Shrimp Porridge with JOBBIE Peanut Butter
- Raw rice, washed and cleaned
- Shrimp, head removed and keep aside
- Meat balls, cut into bite size
- Mushrooms, cut into bite size
- Garlic, minced
- Ginger, shredded
- Celery, shredded
- Coriander, chopped
- Spring onions, chopped
- Cooking oil
- Sesame oil
- JOBBIE Chunky Classic Peanut Butter
- Heat pot with cooking oil and fry shrimp heads until fragrant. Add minced garlic and hot water and bring to boil. Remove shrimp heads from broth.
- Add rice, ginger, mushrooms and celery.
- Add 1 tbsp of JOBBIE Chunky Classic Peanut Butter.
- Mix ingredients well and cook on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and sesame oil as desired.
- Add meatballs, shrimps and coriander and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve when hot with chopped spring onions.
Shrimp Porridge by Limpek's Cooking Channel
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW