Chocolate JOBBIE Peanut Butter Tiramisu
- 30 g dark chocolate coins, Callebaut
- 45 g hot dark coffee, espresso
- 2½ tbsp rum or brandy (optional)
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 60 g icing sugar
- 100 g whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 60 g Italian ladyfingers (about 6-8 fingers)
- 1-2 tsp cocoa powder, for topping
- Place chocolate chips to a large bowl. Pour hot coffee over chocolate and whisk until chocolate melts. Whisk in ½ tbsp rum (optional).
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add mascarpone cheese, icing sugar, whipping cream, vanilla extract and 2 tbsp rum (optional). Beat on medium-high speed until blended and creamy, and the cream is thickened. Add the peanut butter and beat until just combined.
- Dip each of the ladyfingers into the chocolate mixture until soaked but not soggy, about 3-4 seconds. Arrange in a single layer on the bottom of 4-5 ramekins (about 3 - 4 cookies per layer). Top with a large dollop of the peanut butter cream and spread evenly. Top with another layer of cookies and another layer of cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 4 hours.
- Upon serving, dust the top with cocoa powder.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW