Crispy Rice JOBBIE Peanut Butter Chocolate Hearts
by Fifi Leong (@fifileongmy IG)
- 120 g JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 20 g icing sugar (optional)
- 15 g crispy rice, crushed (1 cup)
- 120 g chocolate coins, Callebaut
15-hole heart shaped silicon mould
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, butter and icing sugar.
- Add crispy rice and mix well. Refrigerate for 15 minutes until firm.
- Use a spoon to scoop peanut rice mixture and shape into balls (around 15 pieces). Lightly flatten into round discs.
- In a double boiler, heat couverture chocolate on low heat for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir the chocolate every 1 to 2 minutes once you notice it start to melt.
- While the melted chocolate is still warm, fill in heart shaped silicon mould until ⅓ full. Immediately place peanut balls and lightly push to allow melted chocolate cover peanut discs.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes. Check if the chocolate has set, prolong freezing time if necessary.
- Remove chocolate hearts from the tray. Serve chilled.
- Replace crispy rice with cornflakes or chopped almond.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW