JOBBIE Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
- 100 g digestive biscuits
- 40 g salted butter, melted
- 60 g JOBBIE Monkey King Crispy Coconut Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 2-3 bananas, cut in slices
- 100 g whipping cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- some chocolate chips or toasted coconut flakes (optional)
Heart shaped tart mould (22 cm)
- In a food processor, grind digestive biscuits.
- Add melted butter, mix thoroughly. Transfer to a heart shape mould, press biscuit crumbs firmly on the bottom and up side of pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Stir peanut butter until it is creamy. Spread on frozen biscuit crust.
- Drizzle lemon juice on banana slices and mix gently. Arrange banana slices on peanut butter.
- In a mixer, whisk whipping cream and icing sugar until it forms a soft peak. Transfer to a piping bag with nozzle.
- Cover banana slices with whipped cream. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Drizzle with chocolate sauce. Serve chilled.
- Cover biscuit base with a layer of melted chocolate not only prevent biscuit layer turns soggy but also gives depth flavour to the pie.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW