Spicy JOBBIE Peanut Butter Udon
by Chai Shin Yih (IG @chai_shin_yih)
- 1 pack udon
- 3 tbsp JOBBIE Creamy Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp black vinegar
- 1 tbsp mala chili oil (adjust according to your preference!)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Dash of hot water for a smoother consistency, if needed
- Spring onions
- Fried Shallots
- In salted boiling water, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions until al dente, 3 minutes, drain it and set aside.
- Stir all the sauce ingredients.
- Add in udon and mix well. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW