JOBBIE Peanut Butter Banana Granola - Chunky Monkey Granola
by Ke Yee (IG @coloriehunter)
Why is it called "Chunky Monkey Granola"? Not because it has monkey as its ingredients but it has bananas🍌 and its chunky clusters!
Watch the recipe video HERE
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- A pinch of salt
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven at 160C degree.
- In a large bowl, mix rolled oats, chopped nuts and salt.
- In a pan, cook mashed bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup at low heat until it simmer.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, give it a good mix until well combined.
- Place the granola on a baking sheet, slightly press it to make it evenly baked.
- Bake for 20 minutes then stir it to let the heat distribute evenly and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips and let it cool before you store it in an airtight container.
- Enjoy it alone, with milk or with yogurt! ✨
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW