"Peanutmisu" - Tiramisu with JOBBIE Monkey King Crispy Coconut Peanut Butter
- 375g of mascarpone
- 160g of cream cheese, Philadelphia
- 150g of crème fraîche
- 100g of caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped
- 2 oranges, juice and zest
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 60ml of Grand Marnier
- 3 gelatine leaves
- To prepare the mascarpone mousse, add all of the ingredients (except the Grand Marnier and gelatine) to a Thermomix or food processor and start blending. Slowly add the Grand Marnier until incorporated
- Bloom the gelatine in cold water, then add to a dry pan and melt over a low heat. Add to the blender and blitz to incorporate
- Once the mascarpone mixture is smooth, pass through a sieve into a tray (16 x 24 x 2cm) and leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- 3 cups raw macadamia nuts, toasted
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups thickened cream
- Place 2 cups of the macadamia nuts in a high performance food processor and process on high until the mixture becomes creamy (I don't have a vitamix blender, so made mine in my strong Kenwood processor - it will take 4-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, chop the remaining nuts into chunks.
- Add melted chocolate and blend again until all ingredients are completely incorporated and the nut butter is smooth. Pour condensed milk into a bowl and add 1/3 cup macadamia and chocolate butter.
- Whip thickened cream in a separate bowl until firm peaks form, then stir in 3 tablespoons of the condensed milk and macadamia mixture and stir till combined. Add the remaining condensed milk and remaining chopped nuts and fold into the mixture till just combined.
- Place in the freezer to set until solid.
- 20 minutes before ready to serve, remove from freezer to thaw slightly enough to scoop.
To Assemble :
- Layered the Macadamia Ice Cream on an insert tray
- Follow by JOBBIE Monkey King Crispy Coconut Peanut Butter
- Top with Mascarpone Mousse
- Freeze in freezer overnight
- When serving, mix grounded coffee and cocoa powder together and dust it on top
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW