Foie Gras "Snickers" with JOBBIE Peanut Butter Caramel
Foie Gras Mousse
- 750g Foie gras, 1 lobe
- 15g Salt
- 11.3g Sugar
- 300 g Heavy cream
- 7.5 g Gelatin
- Place everything in the pot and warm the foie gras until softened and slightly split
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth
- Sieve it time make sure there’s no lumps
- Pour into a container and keep in side the freezer until it set
JOBBIE Peanut Butter Caramel
- butter ½ stick
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the peanut butter in a medium sauce pan, heat over medium-low heat. Let it cook, while constantly whisking for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter and cook while constantly whisking for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir and serve. This caramel sauce you can serve immediately, my preference or let it cool, and refrigerate for later.
To Assemble :
- Pour foie gras into a long rectangular silicon mould, freeze for 15 min, follow by a thin layer of JOBBIE peanut caramel continue chill for 15 min in the freezer until sugar sets.
- Lastly smooth the top with JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter and freeze in the freezer before coating it in chocolate .
Chocolate coating 1:1 quantity of dark chocolate and cocoa butter
- Once the foie gras and caramel sets, take it out from the mould and stuck and long wooden skewer on the end of the parfait.
- Dip it into chocolate mixture (make sure the mixture in room temp).
- After the chocolate coated the foie gras, pull it out gently and put on a tray chill in the freezer for another 20-30 min before removing the skewer gently.
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW