JOBBIE Peanut Butter Mochi Muffin
by Wayne (@dough_and_stove IG)
For fanatics of all things chewy and addict of all things PB... unlike traditional muffins, these muffins are inspired by Hawaiian Butter Mochi Cake, with a slight chewy and fudgey texture, and delightfully buttery flavour from the creaminess of JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter!
Recipe (±8 Muffins)
- Mochiko Flour (preferred) or Glutinous Rice Flour, 130g
- Sugar, 100g
- Baking Powder, 4g
- Salt, 1.5g
- Egg, 1
- Milk, 190g
- JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter, 75g
- Melted Butter, 30g
- Vanilla, 2g
- Grease muffin pan. Set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet.
- Fill batter to just below the brim (I used ±75g each). Tap to remove air bubble.
- Bake @ 175°C for ±35 min until top and edges golden and slightly cracked, toothpick comes out clean.
- These will deflate a little, no worries, it's normal!
- Mochiko Flour is a type of sweet rice flour.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW