JOBBIE Peanut Butter Miso Pasta
by Wayne (@dough_and_stove IG)
Peanut Butter & Miso? Things are really getting out of whack now....
Who knew it'd work! (Ok well....I did😆) or rather a friend of mine did...
A recipe inspired by a friend who once said that PB🥜 + Miso + Soy Sauce would work wonders and has become my favourite pasta dish since then!
Made with JOBBIE Chunky Classic Peanut Butter White Miso, a dash of soy sauce, this pasta dish is one bursting with umami flavours. While this would work with any peanut butter, the Chunky Classic Peanut Butter from JOBBIE gave it a really complementing sweetness to the salty Miso and the peanuts added a little texture giving it a nice contrast!
- Miso, 15g
- JOBBIE Classic Chunky Peanut Butter, 20g
- Spaghetti (Dried), 80g
- Shittake mushroom (soaked), 30 - 40g
- Butter, 20g
- Garnish (Roasted Seaweed, Toasted Sesame, Spring Onion)
- Slice soaked Shiitake mushrooms.
- Mix Classic Chunky Peanut Butter with miso. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to instruction on package.
- Drain and set aside. Add pasta water to peanut butter miso mixture to form a slightly viscous solution.
- Add butter to pan. Saute butter until brown with a nutty aroma at medium low heat.
- Add in mushroom. Toss until lightly browned. Add 1 tsp of soy sauce (optional) for a bursting savoury kick of shrooms. Feel free to omit for a lighter fare.
- After mushroom has browned. Add in PB miso mixture, then spaghetti, turn off heat, toss and mix well.
- Garnish with desired toppings (seaweed, toasted sesame seeds, spring onions, etc.) and serve!
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW