JOBBIE Peanut Butter Ice Cream
by Kam Yan (IG @two.hungry.tummies)
This single portion 4 ingredients peanut butter ice cream is so easy to make, homemade ice cream = unlimited ice cream! It is a great ice cream base and completely customisable.
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 100g sweetened condensed milk
- 60g JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk the heavy cream until it reaches stiff peak.
- Mix peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract together.
- Take half of the whisked heavy cream add into the mixture and mix.
- Add in the remaining heavy cream into the mixture and fold it.
- Put it into a container and freeze it overnight and ready to serve for the next day :)
Watch @two.hungry.tummies's video here
- Reduce the amount of condensed milk for less sweetness.
- Change peanut butter to Chunky Pure version for more texture.
- Top with chopped nuts or chocolate chips for extra fun!
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW