JOBBIE Peanut Butter Frappuccino Overnight Oats
by Hui Sim (@hui_dairyy IG)
Miss the cafes? Staying at home being bored? Try this out! A healthier version of Frappuccino with mocha oatmeal base and a Peanut Butter "whipped cream", perfect for a breakfast or tea.
For the oatmeal
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder//20g chocolate flavour protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp instant coffee powder
For the Peanut Butter "whipped cream"
- 4 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- Boil the rolled oats with water (just enough covering the oats) to soften the oats**. Off heat.
- Mix in the chia seeds, psyllium husk, cacao powder//protein powder, instant coffee powder and some water/milk until the desired creamy consistency.
- Placed in a mug, jar or container and fridge overnight.
- The next day, mix and beat all the ingredients stated in Peanut Butter "whipped cream".
- Top the Peanut Butter "whipped cream" onto the overnight oats.
- Sprinkle with cacao powder and drizzle with more peanut butter. Done! Enjoy!
**For extra creamy overnight oats, it is suggested to half cook the rolled oats to soften it. If using instant oats, this step can be skipped.
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW