JOBBIE Peanut Butter Frappuccino Overnight Oats
by Hui Sim (@hui_dairyy IG)
Miss the cafes? Staying at home being bored? Try this out! A healthier version of Frappuccino with mocha oatmeal base and a Peanut Butter "whipped cream", perfect for a breakfast or tea.
For the oatmeal
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder//20g chocolate flavour protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp instant coffee powder
For the Peanut Butter "whipped cream"
- 4 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- Boil the rolled oats with water (just enough covering the oats) to soften the oats**. Off heat.
- Mix in the chia seeds, psyllium husk, cacao powder//protein powder, instant coffee powder and some water/milk until the desired creamy consistency.
- Placed in a mug, jar or container and fridge overnight.
- The next day, mix and beat all the ingredients stated in Peanut Butter "whipped cream".
- Top the Peanut Butter "whipped cream" onto the overnight oats.
- Sprinkle with cacao powder and drizzle with more peanut butter. Done! Enjoy!
**For extra creamy overnight oats, it is suggested to half cook the rolled oats to soften it. If using instant oats, this step can be skipped.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW