JOBBIE Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Oat Cookies
by Ke Yee (IG @coloriehunter)
Well, I’m having a love-hate relationship with these adorable fried chicken look alike cookies😩 because I can finish one jar of JOBBIE peanut butter in this recipe and it’s so good that means, more JOBBIE is needed✅
Be careful that you might be addicted to it!🤭 It’s a soft cookie, the aroma of peanut butter is immaculate urghh I want more now😍
Recipe makes 12-15 cookies
- 1 cup JOBBIE Chunky Pure/Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar/brown sugar (simply adjust the amount of sugar if you like it less sweet)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup instant oats/rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Line a baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Mix peanut butter, brown sugar eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl, use a whisk to mix well.
- Add in instant oats and baking soda, use a spatula to give it a good mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon/scooper to scoop balls on the baking sheet, slightly press to flatten the surface.
- Bake for 10 minutes and sprinkle some flaky sea salt.
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW