JOBBIE Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Baked Oats
by Charmaine (IG @porkbellyy__)
Craving dessert but scared of carb? Try this simple flourless recipe for healthier choice! Whole process is less than 20 mins!
- 1/2 cup of oat flour (blend rolled oat)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of milk ( I used soy milk)
- 1/4 cup of sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tbsp JOBBIE natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour 1/2 batter into a grease ramekin.
- Add 1tbsp of JOBBIE natural peanut butter in the middle of the batter.
- Cover it with the remaining batter into the ramekin.
- Pop inside the oven for 15 mins.
- Top it with your favourite toppings! ( I topped with my favourite JOBBIE Peanut Butter, Lotus Biscoff biscuit and Greek yogurt)
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW