JOBBIE Peanut Butter Brookie Cookie
by JINGHUII (IG @_veronnnnn_)
This recipe is so easy to make and you can make 1 brookie cookie anytime for yourself without the need to worry about finishing a whole batch!
- 28g (4 tbsp) protein powder (alternatively, replace with almond/coconut/wholewheat flour)
- 15g (1 tbsp) JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 20g (1 tbsp + 1 tsp) applesauce (smashed apple also can)
- 7g (1 tsp) maple syrup/honey 🍯
- 0.5g (1/8 tsp) baking soda
- 14g (1 tbsp) dark chocolate chips
- 4g (1 tsp) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5ml (1/2 tsp) low fat milk / unsweetened soya
Watch video tutorial here.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Mix all the outer part exclude chocolate chips inside a big bowl.
- Then, pour in the chocolate chips and mix together.
- Mix inner part together in a oven-safe bowl.
- Pour in the outer part and flatten it (I used spatula) to make sure the cookie is more solid.
- Bake at 180C for 12 min. Serve and enjoy!
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW