JOBBIE Peanut Butter Choco Pie
by Ameerah (IG @ameerah_simplecooking)
One can play with the fillings as they desire. A perfect munching option and serves as an instant cravings satisfier. Do give it a try!
No knead, no bake, no eggs involved, no fuss recipe. Just grab the ingredients, assemble, coat with chocolate and good to go. A great protein packed snacking option using JOBBIE peanut butter to satisfy your snack cravings!
- Marie biscuits one pack
- Milk powder 3 tablespoon
- Condensed milk 3 tablespoon
- JOBBIE peanut butter (any flavour you like!)
- Melted chocolate 150g
- Prepare white cream filling by mixing milk powder with condensed milk and set aside.
- Take marie biscuits and spread a small amount of peanut butter to 2 sides and white cream to one side and join 3 biscuits. Play with the fillings as you wish.
- Leave this set up for few mins till you melt the chocolate compound using double boiler or microwave.
- Dunk in the biscuit setup in the hot molten chocolate mixture and coat well.
- Allow it to rest on a foil covered plate or a butter paper for 10 minutes or allow it to rest in fridge for few mins till set.
- Decorate as you wish and enjoy the peanut butter choc pies at the ease of your homes!
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW