JOBBIE Peanut Butter Cinnamon Chocolate Chips Oat Cookies
- 58g rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 250g JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter
- 90g brown sugar
- 90g chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, toss the oats, cinnamon and baking soda together. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg. Mix in the peanut butter and brown sugar with a large rubber spatula until combined. Pour in the dry ingredients and slowly mix until everything is combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two large baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Scoop the dough, about 1.5 tablespoons each, onto prepared baking sheet. Bake two batches.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. The cookies will look very soft and underbaked, but that's ok. For crispier cookies, bake for up to 11-12 minutes. Sometimes I press a couple more chocolate chips into the tops of each cookie immediately after coming out of the oven. This is optional and only for looks!
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies stay fresh stored covered at room temperature for up to 7 days, if they last that long!
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW