JOBBIE Peanut Butter Banana Snickers
by Iman (@holyshitaeke IG)
Snickers Bars are so delicious and this is a vegan and gluten-free version that’s a lot easier to make, healthier but does not compromise on taste!
It has sweet ripe bananas as a base, a thick coat of JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter, melted chocolate, toasted peanuts, (optional) Biscoff crumbs & sea salt to top it off. This can also be stored in the freezer for a month so you can have it whenever you’d like!
- 6 ripe medium sized bananas
- ¼ cup JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup melted chocolate of choice (I’m using dark chocolate)
- ¼ cup crushed toasted peanuts
- ¼ cup Biscoff crumbs
- sea salt to top it off
- Slice each banana in half.
- Spread some peanut butter on top of each slice.
- Melt some chocolate and pipe some of it on top of the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle the crushed toasted peanuts and Biscoff crumbs.
- Top if off with a little sea salt on each slice.
- Freeze for one hour and serve!
- Keep in a container and freeze for up to a month.
Watch recipe video here
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW