Ramly Burger with JOBBIE Peanut Butter
Recipe serves 1
- 1 burger bun
- 1 Ramly meat patty
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp JOBBIE Nut Butter (you can use either the Chunky or Creamy version - either way, it’ll taste just as great!)
- 2-3 tomato slices
- 2-3 Holland onion slices
- Preheat your frying pan on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add butter to the frying pan and let it melt - make sure it coats the entire surface
- Place the Ramly meat patty into the pan. Cook each side for about 3 to 5 minutes until the edges are caramelized and browned.
- Take the patty out and set aside on a plate.
- Cut the burger bun in half and spread butter on both buns.
- In the same frying pan, lightly toast the buns with the buttered side faced down for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Put your burger together starting with lettuce, tomato then the Ramly meat patty.
- Top it off with JOBBIE Nut Butter (you can slather on as much as you’d like)
- Place the other half of the bun on top
- Serve and enjoy!
Ramly Burger with JOBBIE Peanut Butter by HHWT
JOBBIE is a Malaysian brand specialised in making 100% natural Halal peanut butter.
Our peanut butter is perfect to enjoy on bread/toast, but there can be many more possibilities! Check out more interesting JOBBIE peanut butter recipes here.
Want to get your recipe featured? Tag #jobbierecipes on Instagram to join us!
Get your peanut butter >>> SHOP NOW