Flourless Protein JOBBIE Peanut Butter Pancakes
by Qiun Lee (@lifequin IG)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 5 tbsp of oat flour
- 2 tbsp of soymilk (any milk u have)
- 1 tbsp of JOBBIE Chunky Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tbsp of sweetener/honey
- 1/4 tbsp of baking powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl well.
- For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter onto heated frying pan. Using low heat all the way.
- Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles.
- Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Served with more peanut butter and fruits you like!
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW