JOBBIE Peanut Butter Banana Oats
Recipe serves 1
- 50g oats, soaked in 125ml water for 30 minutes
- 150ml milk of your choice
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp honey/maple syrup (optional)
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp JOBBIE Creamy Pure Peanut Butter
- 1 large banana, sliced (or 2 small bananas)
- 1tbsp JOBBIE Chunky Pure Peanut Butter
- 1tsp cacao nibs
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the oats (with the water), milk, salt, maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir until the mixture thickens to your liking.
- Transfer to a bowl and swirl in 1tbsp of Creamy Pure Peanut Butter.
- Top with sliced bananas, cacao nibs, walnuts and finish with a dollop of Chunky Pure Peanut Butter!
Get your peanut butter SHOP NOW